RETURNS AND WARRANTY CLAIMS
Only fitness trackers purchased through arizzent.com (from here onwards will be referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”) have a 1-year limited warranty starting from the date of purchase. Other items included in the gift box are not entitled to any form of assurance.
Warranty will be void in the case of:
- Product defect occurred after the warranty coverage period;
- Product was, in any way, altered, tampered, modified, used improperly, exposed to conditions that are unsuitable for the product features that potentially lead to product damage for which we could not be deemed liable. We, at our sole discretion, will have the final say if we are to grant the warranty coverage or not;
- Product defectiveness is caused fully or partially by natural disasters or situations that resulted from natural disasters;
- The warranty is not covered under terms that were agreed by us with our third-party suppliers from whom we bought the fitness trackers. Warranty only covers mainly defects that are a result of manufacturing malpractices;
- The defective product is returned without a complete document and does not fulfill our product return requirements.
Product return requirements and procedure
To return a product under warranty, the customer shall:
- Contact our customer service first, before arranging product return at email@example.com. Do include detailed information on the issue(s) encountered, with as many technical details as possible, and avoid the use of generic terms such as “It has stopped working”, “It doesn’t work anymore” etc. as they are not helpful and potentially resulted in a longer process;
- We will provide an address for you to return the product only if we consider the damage is included under warranty. You will then be provided with a Return Request No. (RRN) that you will need to keep as a reference to proceed for product return arrangement;
- Write the RRN on the Product Warranty Card which was included in your originally purchased gift box. Without this card and/ or written RRN on it, we will not be able to proceed with your return request;
- Pack the defective product inside the original product packaging (not the gift box) together with a copy of the purchase invoice (or other proof of purchase) AND Product Warranty Card, and proceed for delivery to the address provided earlier. Be informed that the shipping cost shall be borne by the customer;
- We are not in any way, to be held responsible for shipping and transport risks;
- Returns must be made according to our directions which were sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send anything back to us without RRN;
- Upon receiving the defective product and further assessment done on the defect involved, we will decide at our sole discretion, based on warranty agreement with our supplier, if the unit falls under warranty. In the event where a one-to-one replacement is deemed necessary, we will cover the shipping cost back to you. Do note that refunds do not apply to our products;
- If the returned product does not fall under warranty, we will dispose of the unit, unless requested by the customer to re-send the defective unit back to them, where the return cost is again will be borne by the customer;
- We do not accept any responsibility for any delay during the replacement process.
Please do not send your purchased item back to the manufacturer.
As mentioned earlier, you will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
In the case your warranty claim is approved, depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If this was a gift, the original buyer will be made aware of this warranty claim/ return request.